What you need:
Mod Podge- you'll put this stuff on everything! (I have the Matte finish)
A paint brush
A wooden letter
Decorative scrapbook paper
1. Trace out the letter (facing backwards) on the back side of your paper, Be careful to lay the letter on the paper the way you want you pattern to run on your paper.
3. Using the paintbrush, apply a thin and even coat of Mod Podge to the back side of your paper (do this rather quickly as it dries fast)
4. Carefully position the paper to align over the correct side of your wood letter. Once the paper is positioned correctly, gently run your fingers over the paper, pressing it against the wooden initial.
6. Allow the Mod Podge to fully dry (15-20 minutes) before next step.
7. Apply 2-3 coats of Mod Podge over top of the paper to seal it onto the wooden initial. MAKE SURE that you allow each coat to dry between applications.
You can also add to your initial decorative buttons, ribbons or flowers and beautifully personalize any room!
I encourage you to try this and remember to share it on our Facebook page
A special Thanks once again to Lundies Photography!
This technique can be used for multiple home decorating ideas. For other ideas, be sure to take a look at this Monogrammed Drink Coaster tutorial!
Copyright Protected: The content of this blog, including images are copyright protected. Do not re-post any content from this blog, without written consent by Little Once Boutique.
Were I link up:
Under The Table and Dreaming, I Heart Naptime, Flamingo Toes, Making the World Cuter, Sumo's Sweet Stuff, C.R.A.F.T., Coastal Charm, Not Just a Housewife, Sugar Bee Crafts, Todays Creative Blog, Domestically Speaking, Seven Thirty Three, Sew Much Ado, It Happens In a Blink, Kreative Korner By Kelly, Someday Crafts, Somewhat Simple, Naptime Crafters, Fingerprints On the Fridge, Tatertots and Jello, Be Different Act Normal, Positively Splendid, Six Sisters Stuff, uncommon Designs, Huckleberry Love