Here is what you'll need:
- Girls tights or leggings, at least 1 size up (Note- if you use big girl tights, you can make more than one pair of leggings)
- Ribbon, fabric, or lace in a coordinating color, at least double the length of the opening of the legging
- A sewing machine or you can sew this by hand, using a coordinating thread color
1. Cut off the feet and waist of the tights (leaving just the long straight section for legs
2. Fold up the top and bottom raw edges by 3/4 inch and top stitch a hem.
3. Ruffle up some fabric, lace, or ribbon using this tutorial.
4. Sew the "ruffle" over the top hem of the leggings. If you wish to repeat this on the bottom hem you can.
And it's that easy! Now you try!
Don't forget to stop by to see us, Facebook.com/LittleOnceBoutique
A Special Thanks to Lundies Photography for the portrait of this beautiful family!
Copyright Protected: The content of this blog, including images are copyright protected. Do not re-post any content from this blog, without written consent by Little Once Boutique.
Were I link up:
Under The Table and Dreaming, I Heart Naptime, Flamingo Toes, Making the World Cuter, Sumo's Sweet Stuff, C.R.A.F.T., Coastal Charm, Not Just a Housewife, Sugar Bee Crafts, Todays Creative Blog, Domestically Speaking, Seven Thirty Three, Sew Much Ado, It Happens In a Blink, Kreative Korner By Kelly, Someday Crafts, Somewhat Simple, Naptime Crafters, Fingerprints On the Fridge, Tatertots and Jello, Be Different Act Normal, Positively Splendid,